Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?

This heavily camouflaged Ferrari test mule has been caught doing some tests in Fiorano. It seems to be a highly camouflaged Ferrari 458 Italia, but you can see a huge air intake on the roof, just above the engine. It seems to be longer than the 458 and the engine is completely covered. Remember, mid-mounted V12 engine and it could be a hybrid.

Thanks to Edward Chew for the scoop.

Source: Carscoop

Last edited by Amzamus; 12-28-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks more 458'ish to me. Maybe the 458 Scuderia.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Looks more 458'ish to me. Maybe the 458 Scuderia.
Yes, but this is the 2002 Enzo mule: http://www.thesmokingtire.com/wp-con...ototypeM31.jpg

It was a loger version of the 348. So I think that the the 458 it's a good car to test the engine of the new Enzo.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
It couldn't be the prototype of 458 Scuderia: why covering in this way the same engine? In my opinion, it's clearly the next Enzo making some tests before the official unveiling during the end of 2012.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
It is that a Star Fighter?

Old 12-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
My guess is the 458 Scud.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:41 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Yes, but this is the 2002 Enzo mule: http://www.thesmokingtire.com/wp-con...ototypeM31.jpg

It was a loger version of the 348. So I think that the the 458 it's a good car to test the engine of the new Enzo.
good point, very possible.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm...

Old 12-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Same front camouflage of the FF that was doing some ice/snow testing. If they are hiding the engine it means that they are developping a new unit which will be used to power the new Enzo, not the lightweight variant of the 458. You can see from the camouflage on the rear that the shape is a bit different, which means that the final product will have a different shape than the car the development team used as a mule. If it was the 458 Scuderia they wouldn't change the shape of the 458.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Next time I'm gonna read the OP before I post

Quick Reply: Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?