Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 12:57 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
check out the badass in the F2005

Old 02-19-2011, 02:39 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
I was lucky enough to attend this event thanks to GrayTT. Hani is a member that needs no introduction really. His courtesy, kindness and generosity are second to none. Thanks again bro, I truly appreciate it!

The event altogether was just fantastic. Being able to see these cars racing in front of your eyes, the sound, the pit... I can't really describe it, everything was just one of a kind.

Hope fellow Bahraini members are safe and sound, and that life will be restored back to normal in their country, with the least amount of casualties and damage possible.

PS: It was a pleasure meeting you 430berlinetta!

Name:  bNOq9.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  132.6 KB
Name:  Q9hkd.jpg
Size:  205.8 KB
Name:  zJxue.jpg
Size:  187.3 KB
Name:  HSYhH.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  205.8 KB
Name:  Nc3zO.jpg
Size:  109.0 KB
Name:  PS2gy.jpg
Size:  189.8 KB
Name:  XXzgD.jpg
Size:  198.2 KB
Name:  sUMex.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  191.3 KB

Old 02-19-2011, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
WoW... how come i missed all the action in UAE...

thanks for sharing Hani... u need to tell me the next time u r here at least to invite you for dinner

Old 02-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Great event and great of you sharing considering the situation, thank´s!

Old 02-19-2011, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
My friend... I was supposed to be at this exact event! Great shots here!

Some good friends of mine have the 77 FXX Evolution and I was going to fly over with them and get some phots however work sadly kept me back here! ;(

It's getting flown down here for a couple of months before the Japan event in June/July. Do you happen to have any more shot of 77? Would love to see them

Old 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
amazing event and great photos!

Old 02-19-2011, 09:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Hani why do GCC spec Ferrari's have the orange and red indicators in the bumpers like the American models ?

Old 02-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Great pic's! Must be an awesome experience being there!

Old 02-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by naz
I was lucky enough to attend this event thanks to GrayTT. Hani is a member that needs no introduction really. His courtesy, kindness and generosity are second to none. Thanks again bro, I truly appreciate it!
any time brother.... just sorry you did not get the whole experience

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Hani why do GCC spec Ferrari's have the orange and red indicators in the bumpers like the American models ?
I asked about that many times but never got a full answer....
My thought was maybe our allocation falls with the US production dates

Old 02-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Have you guys seen the facebook comment with regards to this thread???
WTF!!!

Golan Bitton Our gas money people...
- anyone know if they invent
anything?ever ?
medicine maybe?
High tech?
anything might could help others, extend living ?
Festival of what ?
* women rights ??
No women allow to drive,vote,speak her mind or else in there !!!
All rights in the hand of the man,he can marry few women's and if he don't like one of them he only should said that she gave a straight look into other man eyes and she will be killed in front of her own kids*no judge necessary BTW...
Why We get into korea or china business?
Cause we hypocrite!
Lucky guy is The one who pump(sell us) gas, he can buy as many toys he want with our $ but god forbid someone else who work hard for his money and only HT: 5 ft even ... (All over the media chinese taking over the world )...........blah blah blah
"asian"kids gain education wile the one who over priced our gas hate the west by BIRTH!

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-19-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi