Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi

When things looked like they were going to calm down around here I decided to follow through on a commitment I made of attend the Ferrari Festival in Abu Dhabi with a few friend and FOC Bahrain members. Unfortunately I had to cut it very short and head back home asap...

But I did manage to take a few pic to share with you guys... hope you like them

View from my room

Mr Bahrain...

Walking around the road cars taking part but not ours... our cars got there but asked the shipping company to take them back cause of changes in our plans
Please excuse the quality of the pix, I was in a crapy mood

Old 02-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
In the midst of all the chaos you are going through you still take the time to share these awesome photos with us.

They are incredible. You are the best man.

Thank you my brother!!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Now way is this thread in the Ferrari Super Car section.... here is why

M.S.'s old FXX

and more

The 599 XX did better around the track than the FXX which was amazing to witness... but on the straights the FXX was not to be touched

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-18-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for sharing my friend, be safe please!!!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Barrister
In the midst of all the chaos you are going through you still take the time to share these awesome photos with us.

They are incredible. You are the best man.

Thank you my brother!!
I have to take a breather bro... its 2am and I cannot get myself to sleep

Old 02-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guy here is the link to the album ==> Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi 2011 pictures by hhalaali - Photobucket
Please link up your favorites

Group pic

Old 02-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
This just keeps getting better and better!!

The sound must have been incredible!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Barrister
This just keeps getting better and better!!

The sound must have been incredible!
It was... will try to find and upload a vid or two in a few

Old 02-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Always wanted to take pic of glowing disks
Had the wrong lens with me so I just could not take any close up

This guy almost lost it here

The last of the night pix

Old 02-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Were most of the 599XXs in the world there Hani?

Once again, incredible shots!!

Quick Reply: Ferrari Festival Abu Dhabi