Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Got left a present on the Scag

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BRN9121
Well bro, it was definitely at the gulf hotel parking lot! I was parked right in front of you!

My gift!
DAAAAAAAAAMN EDDY! Thats a nasty one who the hell is this guy?!? Sorry bout ur car bro.

I hope the duty manager can find the CCTV footage so that we can both nail this guy.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:07 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
DAAAAAAAAAMN EDDY! Thats a nasty one who the hell is this guy?!? Sorry bout ur car bro.

I hope the duty manager can find the CCTV footage so that we can both nail this guy.
If you find this guy insert your car's jack up his ass.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
This is maddening. I feel for you guys.

I always worry about my cars when they are parked for a long time.

I guess that is why I spend an inordinately large amount of time in the minivan.

Looks easily repairable though.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm an attorney and I'm sure Dana you appreciate what our kind are capable of! If I find out who it is I will make him regret his actions for sure.

Thanks for your comments and support guys. Will def keep you posted!

Old 07-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3

Spoke to him, he's been trying to call you as well. He basically says that the angle of the camera only shows the rear end of my car! I told him that's good enough.

In a span of 3 hours, how many people could have walked passed my car either leaving the hotel or entering it??? They will look into it and call us back.

I also told him that you're my lawyer and that the hotel management should take this seriously otherwise they're gonna be asked questions later on!

Last edited by BRN9121; 07-24-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BRN9121
Spoke to him, he's been trying to call you as well. He basically says that the angle of the camera only shows the rear end of my car! I told him that's good enough.

In a span of 3 hours, how many people could have walked passed my car either leaving the hotel or entering it??? They will look into it and call us back.

I also told him that you're my lawyer and that the hotel management should take this seriously otherwise they're gonna be asked questions later on!
Hmmm interesting. Ok sounds good bro. Hoping for a positive result!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck guys! Man this is BS...Envy is a disgusting vice.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
That is just nuts. Not one but two TS users being "hurt" by some douchebag. I hope you go bad-mofo-lawyer on this guy's ass!

Old 07-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
that is just so disrespectful for two TS members, hope you find this guy and pound him to the ground.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
loool this thread just got interesting

Quick Reply: Got left a present on the Scag