Notices

Swedish Teamspeeder? Get in here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Ja, K3 ligger ungefär en kvart ifrån där jag bor Det blev Porsche Center för ett par år sedan och priserna har justerats därefter också.

Ska in på en vårservice där strax och byta vätskor men beläggen kan jag lika väl göra själv. Det tar ju fem minuter . . . eller 2,500:- hos dem.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:22 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
Hör av dig till peansweden PEAN Sweden AB - Bättre bromsar (Belägg, skivor, koppling, bromsok) Överlägset bäst på bromsar enligt mig. sen är dom jäkligt bra att ha att göra med.
Cool, tack! Har du erfarenhet av några av deras olika belägg själv? Fanns mycket att välja på.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
Vanq ask away!
Basically, they sidestepped the judicial system in order to keep the big companies happy and let them do their biz.
Sorry for the threadjack but I would appricieate if you could try to answer these.

* How does this affect your online habits? In other words, have you stopped file sharing as a direct result of the new "International Property Rights Enforcement Directive" law? If you have, is it becuase of fear of fines and punishment or simply out of "respect for the law" ?
(assuming you did file share before the law was passed)

* Do you feel the evidens that is required to fine illegal downloaders is sufficient?

* Do you fear that the personal information now available to these massive companies might be used for other purposes other than what they are intended for?

* Would you consider paying a small monthly fee to a provider that could guarantee your anonymity, allowing you to continue sharing?

Might sound retared but I personally think that major companies and publishers did a massive mistake by prohibiting sharing, thus working against it rather than with it. Surely there will be programs and applications in the near future that will make it harder (dare I say impossible?) to track individual downloaders.

Payment in the shape of Rep will be handed out as much as I can!
Also I'll throw up the article when I'm finished for you guys to read

Old 04-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Pean har jag köpt mina skivor och ok runt om från. Hade inte direkt att göra med dem då min verkstadssnubbe gick genom dem, men bra priser etc. iaf.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for the threadjack but I would appricieate if you could try to answer these.

* How does this affect your online habits? In other words, have you stopped file sharing as a direct result of the new "International Property Rights Enforcement Directive" law? If you have, is it becuase of fear of fines and punishment or simply out of "respect for the law" ?
(assuming you did file share before the law was passed)
I hear from a lot of friends that they have completely stopped file sharing until they see how the law is enforced etc. So yes, the law has got an effect, although probably just a temporary one.

* Do you feel the evidens that is required to fine illegal downloaders is sufficient?
Nope, pretty much up to the companies to track ip's, then go to court. Since the cases are handed as civil suits, no attorney is involved, ie I don't think we can trust the evidence or secutrity.

* Do you fear that the personal information now available to these massive companies might be used for other purposes other than what they are intended for?

* Would you consider paying a small monthly fee to a provider that could guarantee your anonymity, allowing you to continue sharing?
...rather yet, make it legal or come up with a Spotify type service instead.

Might sound retared but I personally think that major companies and publishers did a massive mistake by prohibiting sharing, thus working against it rather than with it. Surely there will be programs and applications in the near future that will make it harder (dare I say impossible?) to track individual downloaders.

Payment in the shape of Rep will be handed out as much as I can!
Also I'll throw up the article when I'm finished for you guys to read

Old 04-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
I hear from a lot of friends that they have completely stopped file sharing until they see how the law is enforced etc. So yes, the law has got an effect, although probably just a temporary one.

Nope, pretty much up to the companies to track ip's, then go to court. Since the cases are handed as civil suits, no attorney is involved, ie I don't think we can trust the evidence or secutrity.

...rather yet, make it legal or come up with a Spotify type service instead.
Thanks Dave. Very appricieated!

Old 04-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
You're welcome!

Old 04-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Cool, tack! Har du erfarenhet av några av deras olika belägg själv? Fanns mycket att välja på.
Jag har köpt massa olika belägg därifrån, både banbelägg och gatbelägg. Det bästa är att maila och säga exakt vad du vill ha, om du ska köra lite bana och lite gata osv så tar han fram dom perfekta beläggen för det. Maila så brukar du få svar inom nån timme eller nåt. är det några som kan bromsar så är det dom.

edit: jag är full nu och det tog typ en kvart att skriva det där inlägget.

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 04-10-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Haha Sideways. Jag har gjort så att jag har sagt att jag vill ha bra belägg som klarar både bana och gata, så har de som servar min bil ibland själva dealat med Pean, ibland har jag gjort det.

Har idag lyckats laga en micro som jag gjorde sönder i går morse. Var först och kollade på en ny...5k. Sen åkte jag till mekonomen och köpte spänningstestare och en stavsäkring för 2 spänn. Sparat 4998:- Sweet!

Old 04-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Haha. Detta är sanslöst. Nån jävlas verkligen med mig nu. Inte har jag hunnit med att laga pryl 1 förrän pryl två är trasig. Pluggar i strömmen till datorn och adaptern har dött. Blir att surfa sparsmakat fram tills imorgon bitti.