Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

1980 Lamborghini Athon?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a space shuttle. I wonder what the designers were smoking.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by KristofD10
I've been to the Lamborghini Museums, not only the one where everybody goes but also the one where almost nobody goes, the Ferrucio Lamborghini museum and there where a lot of one-offs so it's probably a real Lamborghini.
I like the car, it looks really futuristic for the 80's.
It is indeed a real Lamborghini. This one was in the Bertone museum though, and it was recently auctioned off.

Where is the Ferrucio Lamborghini museum? I need to find out more!

Chris

Old 07-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AxerJk
It is indeed a real Lamborghini. This one was in the Bertone museum though, and it was recently auctioned off.

Where is the Ferrucio Lamborghini museum? I need to find out more!

Chris
Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum - Photo Gallery

Here's a link to the website.
You MUST call before you go and make an appointment, that's the only way you can visit it.
You better also give him some money at the end, because they don't really do this for everyone
It's really all about Ferrucio Lamborghini himself, there are even tractors and some personal stuff, whats really cool is that the head of the bull Miura is hung above Ferrucio Lamborghini's personal Miura SV.
I've you want more info, feel free to send a PM. And let me know when you've seen it

Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum - Photo Gallery

Here's a link to the website.
You MUST call before you go and make an appointment, that's the only way you can visit it.
You better also give him some money at the end, because they don't really do this for everyone
It's really all about Ferrucio Lamborghini himself, there are even tractors and some personal stuff, whats really cool is that the head of the bull Miura is hung above Ferrucio Lamborghini's personal Miura SV.
I've you want more info, feel free to send a PM. And let me know when you've seen it
Thank you very much!!

I see the 350GTV Prototype in there, that is one of my favorite cars ever! It may be a while before I get to visit, but I definitely need to at some point.

Chris

Old 08-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
The Lamborghini Athon is indeed a one-off prototype built by Bertone and kept in their museum afterward ... After going bankrupt they were forced to auction some of the more important prototypes because the Bertone heirs couldn't afford to buy them on their own if I'm not mistaking.

Do note the 350GTV at the Ferruccio museum is a wooden mockup, the 'real' 350GTV finished in green is located in the factory museum at Sant'Agata ... If you are in that area do make an appointment for the Ferruccio museum in Cento, perhaps it isn't as impressive as the factory museum, but it is so special and different you just have to visit it ... photographing is hell though, not much light inside, so take a tripod with you.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ahh, well that makes me happy that they still have the original 350GTV, I thought they sold it to someone in Japan. I definitely need to get over there!

Chris