Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Evolution of a Detailing Board

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Evolution of a Detailing Board

Hello friends and extended family. This forum is going to be an amazing experience for all those that are fortunate to be here. Staying consistent with the feel of TeamSpeed, I will be offering the members insight into the world of high-end auto detailing. So, stay tuned, hold on to your hats, and enjoy the ride.

Moe

Old 01-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
Look forward to it, but like I said to you a while back, we need to get you out to the east coast and work your magic on some of these east coast cars

Old 01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Looking forward to all your posts and work Moe, thanks for the support!

Old 01-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eddie
Look forward to it, but like I said to you a while back, we need to get you out to the east coast and work your magic on some of these east coast cars
I think that's a great idea. We can work on a tour that would last a week and I think I could get 4-5 cars in. It would have to take a true enthusiast for me to come all the way out there to detail. I would entertain this for the guys on this board. I've spoke with Darren and know how passionate he is about TeamSpeed and its members and future success of the board. I like to keep that same level of care.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
congrats Moe I'm sure you will make this an amazing forum.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Looking forward to all your posts and work Moe, thanks for the support!
Don't mention it Darren. It was a no-brainer after I spoke with you. I think this community will be like no other and am glad to be a part of its growth and success.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
What is your usual area of service Moe?

Old 01-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ara
What is your usual area of service Moe?
I travel where the work takes me. I've got clients in the Bay Area; that's the furthest I've gone. It all depends on the level of work needed that would make financial sense for both the client and me. What I do is much different and more involved than a typical detail most people are use to. How the car is cared for after the detail is just as important to me as the detail itself. There were times where clients thought it was a good idea for me to come there, expense wasn't much of a factor, but after some assurance and advice, they ended up buying the products and detailed their own cars with excellent results. I'm game either way.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
GCB
Teamspeed Rookie
GCB is an unknown quantity at this point
I can attest to the high level of both knowlege and expertise that Moe offers his clients. I was lucky enough to learn of him through 6speed and after several conversations with him, I purchase some great products that added to the ones I already had. He walked me through it every step of the way... and the results were amazing and well worth both the time and money!!

I had already posted a thread stating the products I used in the boxster section here along with some photos.

Thanks again Moe!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Ladies and Gentlemen/The Master is in the house!! Moe, I relish the advise that you can give us aspiring wannabe detailers!! We may not be as good, to do it full-time, but it does not deminish our passions!! Strapping on the seatbelt for the ride!! Lets ROCK!!!

Quick Reply: Evolution of a Detailing Board