Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Evolution of a Detailing Board

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
Is that a paint-roller in the bucket?
The secret's out.....it's my prototype swirl remover. You dunk the roller in the paint bucket, oem paint recommended but not necessary, and just roll your way to a swirl-free finish.

I think that's the ez detail brush...

Old 07-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Moe you're doing a great job - looking forward to phase 2.
And let me tell you the products are awesome, sorry for the crappy camera phone pic! What have I spent now $3k on detail products and supplies in 2 months? Moe why is this stuff like crack ?
Ohh and BTW, not having to dry the car is the coolest thing ever!
I sprinkle a little Moe's special "dust" in every shipment and it somehow keeps clients coming back and their orders keep increasing in $$ amount too. The cr spotless is a godsend and is the foundation for detailing any car IMHO. No more chasing water spots and it comes in handy in the 430 since the water going into the engine bay won't leave spots; unless there's a lot of dirt inside.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
DJ, I love ya man. But that F430 Syder is too great for any mere mortal. Simply awesome brother.