Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

p21s vs. sonax wheel cleaners

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant future
p21s vs. sonax wheel cleaners

i've been using p21s for my wheels but lately have been seeing alot of people using sonax wheel cleaner...do they work effectively the same? please let me know if anyone's tried both and give their opinions....it may be overkill but i also apply wheel wax frequently...

Old 01-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
I never use P21's but I use Sonax every time. The stuff is amazing and definitely top notch. I can't see anything being better than it because it cleans my wheels spotlessly every time. I have heard that they changed the ingredients a little bit and it's not as strong but I have yet to use the new formula. I order a box of 10 of the old stuff. It's amazing!

Old 01-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
They're both very good. Sonax is stronger but smells horrible in comparison to P21S. I would say try a bottle, you can't go wrong.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have both, they work pretty much the same but the Sonax is much cheaper here. P21S have confirmed that its safe to use on carbon brakes, Sonax Full Effect wheel cleaner Im not sure about.