Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Huge P21S Wheel Cleaner Sale 20% off till the end

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
Huge P21S Wheel Cleaner Sale 20% off till the end

Huge P21S Wheel Cleaner Sale 20% off till the end of the month

Okay so one of the most faq's is How to get our wheels cleaned up.

I figured I would just post here on which wheel cleaner I have found to work the best and put it up for sale (limited time). For those of you that have not tired it this may be a great time to do so, for those of you who already use it this is a great time to save up.

The product we use 9 times out of 10 in our details and washes will be P21S Wheel Cleaner Gel.

Here are the details to the sale

All P21S products till the end of the month will be 20% off using the discount code "P21S20"

Note: you can use this code for everything else as well

Start date: now
End date: Aug 1, 2009

Click here to start order: P21S Wheel Cleaner
Take a look at the before pics on my STI and the after picture

Took the wheel off to get the whole wheel cleaned up, let it sit

The agitate with a little water and a nice soft brush

Wheels are cleaned and waxed

Wheel Back on the car

Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura about
Bump.
I got my p21s wheel gel from dd.com. Love the stuff. P21s *whatever* is great stuff.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Phil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond reputePhil Y has a reputation beyond repute
awesome thanks for the update.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great deal, I put it on our twitter feed as well Phil