Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Disaster ??? I sanded down the clear coat on an Alpina B7 !

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
didn't look bad enough to require a sanding, but damn thats a lot of work, results look great

Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Great work, and on one of my favorite cars, too. Very nice!!

Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow to sand a whole car to remove orange peel, thats alot of work. Well done, it looks great.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Incredible work and thanks for sharing this with us!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Next level SH!T, awesome job, superb skills!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing difference, I wouldn't dare to sand the paint like that!

Old 02-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
you've got more balls then i do

Old 02-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
For a similar job, how much are you looking at?

Old 02-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!JOE, to sand a big sedan like this takes skill & Balls. Outstanding "Uber correction".
Coming from YOU.... I'm flattered.

Originally Posted by Boardman
Damn, serious work. Nicely done.
Originally Posted by GregV
didn't look bad enough to require a sanding, but damn thats a lot of work, results look great
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Great work, and on one of my favorite cars, too. Very nice!!
Originally Posted by calypso
Wow to sand a whole car to remove orange peel, thats alot of work. Well done, it looks great.
Originally Posted by DJ
WOW! Incredible work and thanks for sharing this with us!
Originally Posted by Smoke
Next level SH!T, awesome job, superb skills!
Originally Posted by A3aan
Amazing difference, I wouldn't dare to sand the paint like that!
Originally Posted by barchetta7550
you've got more balls then i do
Thank you for the kind words.

Originally Posted by Ced
For a similar job, how much are you looking at?
You know the old saying, "If you have to ask ............."

LOL!

I'm not a sponsor of this fine forum. Out of respect for the forum sponsors I'll not discuss the particulars.

Old 02-04-2011, 03:14 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
In my shop this job would run $3,250.00(50hrs@65.00 per)

Quick Reply: Disaster ??? I sanded down the clear coat on an Alpina B7 !