Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Please allow me to introduce myself..

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 10:35 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | Northeast
PresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to all
Please allow me to introduce myself..

Hello Everyone,
My name is Barry Theal and I am the owner of Presidential Details. We are a Professional Detailing company located in the Lancaster County PA. For over 12 years now detailing has been my profession. Recently we have made the decision to join the family here at Teamspeed.

Presidential Details was established for the sole purpose of my addiction to cars. I enjoy every second of my career and love what I do. Within the last few years Presidential Details has become widely known. We have clients ranging from the Adirondecks of New York to Southern North Carolina. We have had Several cars shipped from many states in the surrounding MId Atlantic Region of the Continental United States. Its our goal to provide an the highest Quality Service we can.

Recently in July we have expanded our business to a 12,000 Sq foot building that has a complete in door wash bay and detailing studio. In addition to state of the art detailing, we also provide Paint Protection Film ( clar bra ) featuring 3m Ventureshield and xpel. Window tint, Paintless Dent Repair, Alloy wheel Repair, Interior Repair and many ore things. Each area has its own seperate bays and everything is done in house.

We offer both mobile and in house detaling. Whether your looking for a maintence routine or a concours preparation, I ask that you consider Presidential Details. Although it may seem like we are a rather large company. Its actually complete opposite. We keep things small and family oriented. Many of my clients I have become friends with. We all share the same passion for the finer things in life. Anyways Thanks for allowing me to become a part of the family here at Teamspeed.com. I look forward to meeting many of you. If I can be of any assistence. Please feel free to contact me personally.

If I may I thought I would share some of our recent work with you.

Here is a 1992 Ferrari F40 I rencently prepared this car for the Ferrari Nationals in Millville New Jersey this past weekend.

Here is a 1972 Dino 250GT this was probally one of my all time details a total of several days and over 60 hours went into this restoration. Everything from emblems, wheels, Lights, window and many other things were removed to make this the car it is today. I was proud of this one.

Yup even the glass was removed to be polished.

This one we hand applied Zymol VIntage.

This stunning 458 was real nice in white.

This plum crazy challenger was a nice colorsanding project.

Here is a custom chopper finished up that was a real treat.

If there is anything I can assist you with pleae feel free to contact me personally at the number below. I look forward to meeting you all.

Barry Theal
Presidential Details
Barry@presidentialdetails.com
PresidentialDetails.com
717-875-8686

Last edited by PresidentialDetails; 10-06-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Some very nice vehicles, and your work looks flawless. Weelcome to TS.

Old 10-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
awesome work. that f40 is shiny!

Old 10-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
welcome

Old 10-06-2010, 11:57 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
that 458 is stunning in white

Old 10-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see some of your detail posts!

Old 10-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome

Old 10-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:46 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Good to see you here Barry, where is the pics of the Red Scuderia? love the Dino Correction!!.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:47 AM
Banned
TOGWT is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to Teamspeed Barry.

This guy has a wealth of practical detailing knowledge / experience (hopefully) to share

Quick Reply: Please allow me to introduce myself..