Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Please allow me to introduce myself..

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 08:21 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | Northeast
PresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Wow. Some very nice vehicles, and your work looks flawless. Weelcome to TS.
Thank you for the kind words

Originally Posted by alkyoneus
awesome work. that f40 is shiny!
Yes that f40 has one several platnums at several prestigous shows. I actaully hand polished the entire car. I received about a 90% correction. That detail was more about preserving that car. It has a lot of thing paint and we didn't want to jeopordize any future corrections on it. A real stunner for sure. It was an honor to work on.

Originally Posted by GuessWho
welcome
THanks.

Originally Posted by IIVVX
that 458 is stunning in white
Yes that 458 is an absolute beauty

Originally Posted by Mini George
Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see some of your detail posts!
Thanks george. You will certainly see more of me and my business.

Originally Posted by ndiran1
Welcome
thanks

Originally Posted by JonA85
Welcome to the Team.
thanks

Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
Good to see you here Barry, where is the pics of the Red Scuderia? love the Dino Correction!!.
Thanks for the welcome Bob. I haven't had a chance to do rest of the fleet yet. He has 7 total and soon to be 8. He is waiting on a 599 which I will get to as soon as it comes in. That scud is actually a track car. He kinda doesn't really care about it as much as most would think. That car has some serious upgrades. I know he has like 3 or 4 different sets of tires and as far as all the upgrades, I never really completely asked in depth, but he did say there is a lot done to it. This guy doesn't mess around at all when it coes to his collection. He is a track guy with lots of time under his belt.

Originally Posted by TOGWT
Welcome to Teamspeed Barry.
Thank you.

This guy has a wealth of practical detailing knowledge / experience (hopefully) to share
Thanks Togot!

Old 10-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Former Sponsor
DetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see you here on Teamspeed Barry. Truly one of the best detailers in the country.

John

Old 10-07-2010, 11:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Barry thanks for your support of TEAMSPEED!

Old 10-09-2010, 11:25 AM
PresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to allPresidentialDetails is a name known to all
Detail John,

Thanks for the great compliments.

Dj,
No thank you! I look forward to many contributions towards the teamspeed team!

Old 10-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
Barry congrats! I'll give you a call soon with the latest

Old 10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Your work looks great!

Old 10-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Thanks guys!!!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to allMario@Adams is a name known to all
Welcome Barry!!