Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

What Buffer to get for paint protection?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sal
I've just got a random orbital just to do light corrections, but if you are looking for something more heavy duty, I second the weird guy talking about the Cyclo. The results are definitely worth the price.

If you send Phil a message telling him what you're looking for, I'm sure he'd help you out. He's helped me out in the past just to sell little things like pads and polishes and is very quick with the replies.
FYI My cyclo and tons of pads for it is for sale, LMK if you guys are interested!

Old 05-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura about
FLEX 3401 is my DA of choice. Makita for rotary.