Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Ferrari 458 Italia Detailing work, lot's of pictures folks!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:25 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone else see the new gas cap thing failing completely?

Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jcaramia
That car turned out amazingly good.
Thanks mate!

Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Can anyone else see the new gas cap thing failing completely?
AFAIK it's the same one that's on the Challenge cars and I've never seen a problem with those, though I think it would have been a bit classier to have a 599 GTB "bib-style" cap. I guess this is one of the ways they're trying to make it "feel" like a DD and a track b1tch at the same time.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
any new work to share mate?

Old 02-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Speedophile is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pics and amazing work!!!

Very surprised to know the condition in which the car was delivered...any other manufacturer who's cars come like this?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
any new work to share mate?
Did a vinaccia-flavored Fiorano HTGE last week, will post soon! Here's a peek!

Originally Posted by Speedophile
Great pics and amazing work!!!

Very surprised to know the condition in which the car was delivered...any other manufacturer who's cars come like this?
Thank you, mate! Aston Martin are notorious for sending out bad finishes, Lamborghini can't seem to get it right even after being taken over by the Germans (a Gallardo I did recently https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...dos-wrath.html) and I recall hearing about Bentleys not being so great either. I'll find out about the Bentleys next week because my wrapping guy and I are headed to Vienna next week for a meeting with the Lamborghini & Bentley dealership (hopefully next week :fingers crossed:!). Will share the info with TS!!

- Jesse

Old 02-07-2010, 01:59 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
I remember this one Jesse......... I doubt IF there are more than three 599's in this color. Supercleaness acheived.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
I remember this one Jesse......... I doubt IF there are more than three 599's in this color. Supercleaness acheived.
Thanks buddy . I'll post up the revisit soon!

Old 02-09-2010, 03:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
looking forward to the 599 write up man!

Old 02-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning job. Thanks for posting this, looking forward to the 599 write up.