Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Packard Super-8 Paint restoration

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Packard Super-8 Paint restoration

Paint restoration on 1941 Packard Super-8 One Eight 1906 Convertible Victoria By "Darrin"

Here is my Client Testimonial.

Dear Mike:

As you know, my above referenced Packard automobile is special historic classic car. Very few were custom built by Dutch Darrin 1941 and there are even fewer left in the world at this time.

Evan though my car has been totally restored and is of excellent quality inside and out, it needed a total special professional detail, so that all aspects of the car could be brought up to the best aesthetic condition possible.

the care, attention and extremely high level of professionalism you demonstrated in restoring the aesthetics of my car beyond what I thought was possible. your input and effort took the car to another level of excellence. The brilliance of color, sparkle of chrome and softness of leather are now outstanding.

Equally important, is who you are. A man of integrity who keeps his word, does what he says he will do and even more, no matter how much time it may take. I am very pleased to highly recommend you to any car owner,

no matter what kind ot auto. However, especilly to those who have important historic classic cars that require the highest level of excellence to qualify for entry and judging at the most prestige's classic car events in the country.

Thank you.