Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

08 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S New Car Prep

Old 12-09-2009, 09:25 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
08 Porsche 997 Carrera 4S New Car Prep

As the title says new car prep. My new customer has had the car for almost a year and a half but takes very good care of it and has to be one of the sharpest eyed clients I have come across in along time(would be a great QC guy for any detailer.

The vehicle only needed light correction and had a few water spots but vinegar knocked that problem out quickly and I did not have to use the gel(thank god!!), the customer is a true "car guy" and talked with me thru the whole detail so the job took a little longer than quoted but it was fun to see his reaction to his car looking better and better as time went on.

Interior was optioned a' la" GT3 with the Alcantara inserts and steering wheel

Wheels are now "supercleaness"

Back inside to be put away, a few Infratech pics

Old 12-09-2009, 10:46 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Bob amazing work as always, I wish you were in NY!