Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Lexus RX330 by MPM Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 03:07 PM
TS Detail Sponsor | Illinois
Mike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud of
Lexus RX330 by MPM Detailing

I did this detail a long time ago, but i thought it was worth posting it because this car was in a really bad condition.

Wash:
1z pearl shampoo
p21s total wash

Wheels
p21s wheel gel
Swissvax paint cleaner
Swissvax Autobahn
p21s total wash for tires and wheel wells
Swissvax Pneu for tires
Adam's undercarriage spray

Engine
p21s total wash
Adam's In&Out
Black WOW

Interior
1z plastik and vinyl cleaner
1z cockpit
CG APC
Swissvax Wood Polish
Leather master strong cleaner, vital and conditioner

Glass
Lusso glass polish

Trim
Black Wow
Adam's VRT

Correction
Menzerna SIP with orange pad
Menzerna 106ff with white pad
Menzerna 85rd with blue pad
LSP Wolfgang Fusion

Tools
Swissvax detail brush and wheel brush
Adam's clay
Makita 9227c
Metro vac'n blow
LC orange,white and blue pads
Foam gun
different brushes
tons of microfiber clothes

Some pictures of the interior before

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/makos1610/detailing/r330x/DSC05273.jpg[/IMG

Old 11-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Mike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud ofMike@MPM_Detailing has much to be proud of
Interior After

Old 11-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Exterior before

Old 11-03-2009, 03:09 PM

Afters of the exterior, engine and wheels
Hood

Old 11-03-2009, 03:10 PM

Old 11-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I don't think I've ever seen an interior so filthy. Great work on the detail , fantastic turnaround.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Yeah i know. If i remember correctly interior alone took me 6hrs. Good thing is that customer was so happy with the results, he is now my regular and i perform maintenance detail every month.