Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Detailing School

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
godoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Detailing School

any of you informed on good detailing schools in the US to attend.

always wanted to attend a world class detailing school and learn best ways to appy waxes like swissvax and zymbol.

so yeah, any info any of you have would be greatly appreciated

Old 05-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a great idea! I'm looking forward to any responses, as I get a great sense of satisfaction and enjoyment from detailing my cars myself.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura about
You can pay someone or you can read a good tutorial. You can also contact a reputable local detailer and see if he will train you for $xx per hour.

I think either of those options are better than a "school".

Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jean-Claude
You can pay someone or you can read a good tutorial. You can also contact a reputable local detailer and see if he will train you for $xx per hour.

I think either of those options are better than a "school".
Agreed, you'll get much more out of paying a pro to teach you than you will attending a school. Or you can just hire a pro to come and clean your car and ask him some questions. I usually walk my customers through the wash process, but asked to left alone (tactfully of course) when I'm doing the deed (polishing) as I need full concentration. I'm a man, so I can only concentrate on one thing at a time ya know !