Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

New business card...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
New business card...

Following my recent logo design, I'm going to incorporate it into new business cards and wanted some input on the design... so for those who are bored and browsing, let me know what you think... constructive criticism is always welcome

Front:

Back:

Last edited by Ivan Rajic; 05-27-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
love the backround !!!!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
love the backround !!!!!!
Hate you!!!

That's the old bg of my old bus cards and while I want to keep the beading on paint image, I wanted to do a different image... I'll mess around with the bg but my main concern is the layout of everything else... what's your take on that?

Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant futurefastgreek has a brilliant future
very nice

Old 05-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
i wouldnt put president, but thats me.

master detailer is more along the lines i would go...

Old 05-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by fastgreek
very nice
Thanks.

Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
i wouldnt put president, but thats me.

master detailer is more along the lines i would go...
I think I'm going 'commando' haha and no title... I'm all but set on these two (with exception of background, which will slightly change, probably a new photo that's very similar to the current one in terms of beading etc.)

Front:

Back:

Old 05-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for all the input guys. These two went to the printers yesterday... (the blue color is from converting it to CMYK, which is what they (gotprint.com) prefer... I ordered only 250 for now because I ordered before and I can't remember whether the RGB or the CMYK had a red tint to it, so I'm going to see how these turn out and then order 250 RGB ones and compare... someone with a calibrated monitor please let me know how the colors look... they're supposed to be black and white pretty much)

front:

back:

Old 05-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond repute
Very slick! Who designed your logo?

Old 05-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Very slick! Who designed your logo?
Thanks. I designed it but I have to give credit to someone on a local Euro forum who started off the look of the design. I basically refined his design for a while until I really liked it

Old 05-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a slightly different background if you're not happy with the one you got...

Just whipped it up in about 2 minutes.

Attached Images