Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

New business card...

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
And regarding rotation, that's fine.
Thanks haha

I'll think about the UV printing. What do you think of the last 3 I posted? Name on front or just logo?

Old 05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd go with just the logo on the front.

Also, have you considered a different typeface to add a bit of contrast by chance? BTW, here's a better shot of a "dotted" UV spot finish. Found it on Creattica.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all

Also, have you considered a different typeface to add a bit of contrast by chance? BTW, here's a better shot of a "dotted" UV spot finish. Found it on Creattica.
Different typeface for the back?

Old 05-30-2009, 03:58 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
For both the company name and the information on the rear. As it stands, I can't help but feel that contrast is lacking. Might just be me.

Originally Posted by ivopivo
Different typeface for the back?

Old 05-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all

thanks for providing the link to this place. now that i have a logo im in need of new business cards, those prices are amazing

Old 06-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
For both the company name and the information on the rear. As it stands, I can't help but feel that contrast is lacking. Might just be me.
Care to draw up a quick sample of what you would like it to look like when you have time?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
1st set or 2nd (last time I ask I promise haha)?

These will be getting printed as soon as I see how the color turned out on the other ones...

Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Of the two? The first, without a doubt.

From there I strongly renew my suggestions of (1) darkening the background to show fewer water droplets i.e. the example provided a few posts back, (2) applying UV spot finishes to the remaining water droplets, and (3) silver foil-stamping the logo and text. Do that and you'll have an incredible card worthy of your name to hand out.

I've attached a quick photograph of a run for one of my companies that just came in. The 'rip' across the back is UV spot finished (the way the colors are, it's subtle) to give you an idea.

Attached Images