Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

In search for a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Elenor

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
In search for a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Elenor

Guys i would appriciate if you could help me? Im searching for a perfect recreation of a Elenor. I would like to import it to Cyprus so all the documentation should be available. If you have any ideas where i could find one it will be much appriciated. Cheers

Old 04-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Are you looking to get one that is authenticated by Shelby or just a recreation?

There are a couple different flavors of this... Namely the ones built by Unique Performance which I believe received Shelby authentication, there are recreations based off of non-Shelby Mustangs 66-69 (I believe - also, this is how Unique did it as I recall), then of course you could turn an original 67-68 GT500 into an Eleanor.

I think Total Control Products probably still has all the parts available to build one.

As you may know, the original Eleanor was a 67, for what it's worth.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:15 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
is that place in farmers branch, tx still open? thats where whats his name got his.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Guys i would appriciate if you could help me? Im searching for a perfect recreation of a Elenor. I would like to import it to Cyprus so all the documentation should be available. If you have any ideas where i could find one it will be much appriciated. Cheers
Sorry but can´t help you, but can wish you good luck!!!!!

Old 04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
it doesnt give a full description.. hell it doesnt really give one.. but heres a start hopefully

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Eleanor For Sale

Old 04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.classic-recreations.com/m...howpage&pid=64

btw, not trying to talk you out of it but for 150+ i would get an FGT all day

Old 04-03-2011, 12:29 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
PM Mike S, I think he has a RHD Eleanor.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:33 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Also be aware, that many of these Eleanor's have very questionable build quality.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
PM Mike S, I think he has a RHD Eleanor.
Mine is still LHD Mo

Old 04-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by cstroked
Are you looking to get one that is authenticated by Shelby or just a recreation?

There are a couple different flavors of this... Namely the ones built by Unique Performance which I believe received Shelby authentication, there are recreations based off of non-Shelby Mustangs 66-69 (I believe - also, this is how Unique did it as I recall), then of course you could turn an original 67-68 GT500 into an Eleanor.

I think Total Control Products probably still has all the parts available to build one.

As you may know, the original Eleanor was a 67, for what it's worth.

Im looking into recreation because shelby authentication ones will be very expensive. Im looking to spend around 70K USD.

Quick Reply: In search for a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Elenor