Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

In search for a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Elenor

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
Shelby GT500CR Built by Classic Recreations ® - Content

btw, not trying to talk you out of it but for 150+ i would get an FGT all day
You are wright. For that amount of money i would definately go for FGT

[QUOTE=Mike S;920998]Mine is still LHD Mo
[

The interior is looking good MikeS, lets see exterior

Old 04-03-2011, 03:32 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
You are wright. For that amount of money i would definately go for FGT
don't click here then

https://teamspeed.com/forums/modern-...re-thread.html

Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
is that place in farmers branch, tx still open? thats where whats his name got his.
I think that was Unique. They went under.
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Im looking into recreation because shelby authentication ones will be very expensive. Im looking to spend around 70K USD.
Hmm, your best bet may be trying to find one that's already been built, probably going to have a small block rather than the 427. As I recall Unique's started around 85k with the 351 Windsor.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stellar is on a distinguished roadStellar is on a distinguished roadStellar is on a distinguished roadStellar is on a distinguished road
They were selling these out of Lonon, dont know if they can source you a used one

1967 Eleanor Mustang GT500E Cars | Buy Eleanor Mustang Cars Online

Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
PM me with any specifics you are looking for, I can put you in touch w/ the right guy. He is actually fixing all the bad Unique Cars and has been doing wonders since.

This is his work: https://teamspeed.com/forums/classic...ake-v7-sc.html
It's not a $70k car but you can see his work

Last edited by Still Lost; 04-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
any reason in particular you want an "eleanor"?

honestly, i would just get a 65-66 fastback/coupe, strip it out, and drop in a built 351W with a small shot and call it a day. would cost peanuts in comparison to any of these cars with the added benefit that you wouldn't look like a homo

Old 04-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
^There's nothing homo about eleanors, you homo

Old 04-06-2011, 08:02 AM
FIGJAM
you sure about that?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
^There's nothing homo about eleanors, you homo

SEMI homo then ??

Old 04-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Banned
you sure about that?

I really just wanted to call you a homo™

Quick Reply: In search for a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Elenor