Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Driving Loafers: Suggestions??

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
There were some nice shoes in the 100 Best Things Right Now section in last months GQ ( Simon Cowell on cover ). I just can't bloody find my copy of the magazine.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Tod driving loafers are the best I have ever owned, on my 3rd pair

Old 01-20-2010, 06:05 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I like my HS Trask loafers but Tods are nice too.

I've got these:
H.S. Trask Driving Mocs, Men's Footwear, Hs Trask at Sportsman's Guide

They're pretty cheap too.

My other suggestion would be a pair of all black Pumas. I've found that my black Kart Cats dress up rather nicely.
Thank you for the link!! These were on list once I saw them in Griots Garage. Quick question though, how do they fit? True to size?

Old 01-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nrz
Thank you for the link!! These were on list once I saw them in Griots Garage. Quick question though, how do they fit? True to size?
No problem! They're darn comfy and I'd say they run pretty close to true size, perhaps just a little snug but that's kind of what I expected since they're driving loafers.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
benten has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Just picked those up the other day. They're called Polo Terence Venetian, like em so far.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wingfeathers is an unknown quantity at this point
For a cut very close to the original photo posted, try TOMS shoes. They hug the foot, are extremely flexible, and manage to be conversation pieces (especially the younger females who spot them).

Old 07-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about
i like tod's

Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wingfeathers
For a cut very close to the original photo posted, try TOMS shoes. They hug the foot, are extremely flexible, and manage to be conversation pieces (especially the younger females who spot them).
i've got a few pairs of toms, they don't hold up to heel-toeing very well.

go with tod's

Old 07-13-2010, 02:05 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Tods are nice but they wear quickly (rubber), I like the Louis Vuitton ones they are made of stiffer screws unlike Tods.

What I like are: LV, Tods, Carshoe, Prada

Does anyone reccomend loafers in suede, I like the look of it but I think the material might wear very quickly with use.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
To Boot New York makes some great driving loafers.

Quick Reply: Driving Loafers: Suggestions??