Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Distressed/Weathered Shoes?

Old 02-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond repute
Distressed/Weathered Shoes?

Since I wear a size 16 I'm forced to order most of my shoes off the internet, and I guess I missed this part of the description "Leather upper with a distressed finish for a weathered look,especially around the toe" because I was suprised when I took these out of the box. I think I like the look, but I don't want to look like I'm wearing a busted pair of loafers. Opinions?

Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
is that whats hot in the streets these days?

Old 02-22-2008, 08:36 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
16?? what the? you have moose in your genes?

Distressed is pretty cool

Old 02-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
just where them with your distressed jeans and you'll be good to go!

Old 02-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely in season now..

I have so many expensive damn shoes, and guess what, I never even wear them because of the fear of messing them up, ridiculous

I just got these and wear them a lot, distressed chocolate brown suede venetians from Johnston and Murphy...

Johnston and Murphy are the most COMFORTABLE shoes I have ever worn before, 10x more comfy then my Ferragamo's, Gucci's, Ballys you name it! And they come in a 16, check out the site!

Old 02-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
"A man's not well dressed if his shoes are a mess."

I would either put some black polish on the toe or return them.

Thumps up to J&M though. I just bought two new pair last weekend. I've got three pair of them now and I'm very happy with the brand as a whole

Old 02-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
16?? what the? you have moose in your genes?

Distressed is pretty cool
Considering how tall he is (I think I remember hearing 6'5"), that's not that bad. I'm 14 and only 5'11" haha. It's so hard to get a pair of shoes for me.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
I have two pair of Johnston and Murphy in my rotation but they don't seam to be holding up as well as my florsheim's. The J&M's are 3x the price but are starting to come apart after almost 2 years of wear

Old 02-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RDuke
I have two pair of Johnston and Murphy in my rotation but they don't seam to be holding up as well as my florsheim's. The J&M's are 3x the price but are starting to come apart after almost 2 years of wear
Weird... ALTHOUGH, I have so many damn shoes that I just put them all on rotation, so none get extreme use over the other. I will tell you this, my Cole Haan's which look exactly like my Ferragamo Cancun's (why I bought them, same look less money but not by too much) anyway the calfskin leather is so buttery soft that after a few times of wearing them they look like GARBAGE.

Got them polished up and treated though and now look good as new, you guy's should really maintain the leather, it's worth it!

Search this Thread