Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL: 2015 Porsche Macan

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
swifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to all
Not an SUV fan but I wouldn't mind trading in my car for this sometime down the road.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Surprised more aren't comparing the looks to more of a station wagon than an SUV. Especially from the back, it looks like a Suburu outback, but I gotta say I like the lines a whole lot more than the Cayenne.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Too many words......looks a million times better than the Cayenne because they fixed the rear end.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
gets pricey if you put a good spec together! as per normal with Porsche......trouble is all the goodies make it look the part!!

Old 11-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Supersports is an unknown quantity at this point
Macan Turbo for daily use and GT3 RS for weekends oh and maybe a 918 spyder just because why not. And a Macan Diesel for the Mrs?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using teamspeed

Old 11-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. And awful close to a Cayenne. I would like to see them side by side.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frissen
Porsche Ambassador Maria Sharapova had the great honor of presenting de new Porsche Macan at The Los Angeles Auto Show

I will be bringing/adding Porsche news as I now have World Press Access and more
As is typical with Porsche, that blue color is not available. And Maria is doing a veeeery good job.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I know this sounds stupid, but this really needs to blow away the SQ5 for the premium coin it will require over its competition. The SQ5 is really impressive in all its reviews and comparisons thus far. My buddy picked one up last week, can't wait to check it out. Will report back once I do.
You can do a few little mods to the SQ5 also and have another 90hp.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice to here from you mr eniffer.....the mrs has a deposit on the diesel s! with a good spec it comes out at 58k ''ouch'' a bit heavy for her daily runaround! with the rs turning up next year it will be a toss for the options.....no brainer there then!!!

Old 11-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very beautiful!!

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL: 2015 Porsche Macan