Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Production Ready Porsche Macans Hit The Street

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Other then the tail lights, I think it looks good. The lower price point should make this a great seller.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Really excited to see the final tail lights. Right now they are only Cayenne stickers...

Old 08-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I like the car, but those tail lights look disproportionally huge!!!!
exactly wtf

Old 08-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by zeeshan66
exactly wtf
Both the headlights and taillights are really there but are being covered by much bigger stickers. It's easy to see there are clearly defined limits of the headlights that the sticker goes well beyond:

The same can be said for the rear, although it is a bit harder to see the limits of the taillight:

Old 08-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
I wonder if there is a market for this car that is different than the Cayenne? While this car looks good, I don't see enough difference to warrant having both vehicles. Any opinions?
I dont think the buyers of this vehicle are typically multiple-Porsche owners. In fact, most people dont own more than one Porsche (obv exceptions such as yourself). To me, this car is the answer for a "cool" Cayenne costing upwards of 80 or 90 grand. For most - myself included - that is too much for my SUV budget/wifey car budget. But if this car is 55-65 nicely specced out (wheels, crests, belts, good motor, etc) than that is a different story.

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
If it anything like the SQ5 I drove in Munich it's going to kick ass,
Totally. The Q5 hit a lot of marks for us but it was just flat out BORING at the end of the day. Nothing made it cool whatsoever. It even lost out to a C300 4Matic Sport package w/AMG wheels in the looks department. The SQ5 i bet is awesome - and i bet this smaller SUV from Porsche will be even better.

Originally Posted by alwin
^^^ the front & rear lights appear to be stickers in these pics, probably masking the actual ones behind them.
100%....only thing that looks legit is the shape of the body/size. I would think the light stickets, exhaust tips, wheels are not production spec.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Next question will be

at the same price, macan turbo full optional 3.0 370-400 hp or Cayenne GTS?

Performance will be better on the Macan, if it will be also comfortable as the Cay, I have the answer...

Old 08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks better than the Cayenne,especially the roof line

Old 08-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LUPINN
Next question will be

at the same price, macan turbo full optional 3.0 370-400 hp or Cayenne GTS?

Performance will be better on the Macan, if it will be also comfortable as the Cay, I have the answer...
yes , i agree !

Old 08-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Do you guys think it's a good guy's car?

Was considering trading in my C350 coupe for a base Macan.. it'd just be more functional and AWD for winter here.

Another concern is moving to a "functional" car that isn't big might be a waste... Cayenne obviously has a lot more storage/passenger space but don't like driving/parking a huge car all the time.

Last edited by GuOD; 08-06-2013 at 09:02 AM.