Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Porsche Panamera Turbo S revealed

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Sebaflex
Porsche USA website lists Panamera Turbo at $135k and the Turbo S at $173k.

So basically its a Panamera Turbo with 50hp more for $38,000 extra? no thanks.
^Agreed
and no visual difference on the outside!
They need to drop the price and make it look different from a regular turbo

Old 03-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
yeah the car looks the same....they could put some different parts on it..for that price you buy a regular turbo and put better wheels and some other stuff and save money

Old 03-30-2011, 12:11 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I miss when the S badge used to mean something.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta give Porsche an applause for being able to create such a big vehicle that gets to 60mph in less than 4secs. It us just mindblowing!

Whether or not it's a real 'S' is another question, but it is an impressive piece of automotive engineering.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sammydtd is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 670-SV
Not surprised there Mike, Sucks that you have to fork out US $9000 for a bodykit from porsche... but otherwise you are the first TS member to get it
Hey I have the Sport Design pack as well!!

Seriously though, they should have added that as standard...at least to the Turbo S

That grey color is amazing though...if it were matte

Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice power increase but jeese....they needed the sport design bumper to make this one sell. I can just see someone in the dealer saying I really like the S looks better so I will buy that one. Less people will fork out the coin just for the pick up in hp.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So... the next time an AMG S class, or Alpina passes you.............flick him the bird, then shift into 7th. They all wish they were driving the Panni Turbo S.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
We have already seen a stock Turbo with tune get to 600hp and I can guarantee that will cost far less than $38k.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Was expecting a little bit more honestly...

Old 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jox
I miss when the S badge used to mean something.
+1

I agree wholeheartedly.

The 997 Turbo S - to me, made financial sense when I was ordering my car. This, I dont get it - Ok PCCB's and 50hp - but nothing "special" - Its like they are saying - here's a reprogram - give us $40K.

Anything in the interior? Leather and Suede seats, CF everywhere? Special paint, wood anything?

Sad - well, Porsche can't win them all I guess.

Last edited by asg612; 03-30-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Porsche Panamera Turbo S revealed