Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Free wheels - 22" rinspeed trade

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Free wheels - 22" rinspeed trade

I have a pending deal to trade in my GTS for a new cayenne. We are on a holding pattern because there is no car out there in LA with a option list that I am happy with. I already have a trade in value established and includes my 22" rinspeed in black.

I assume that number is not gonna change with stock 21" GTS or rinspeed. If that is true, I would be happy to trade with anyone local as long as your set is in good enough shape that will not hurt my trade in. My offer would be void if I decide to keep the GTS which can happen if we can't find a suitable new cayenne by this weekend.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
woohoo!

Old 08-06-2010, 01:26 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
very cool of you, LA cayenne folk take note.

Old 08-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enoughLosAngeles will become famous soon enough
noted