Notices

FOR TRADE: 22" rinspeed for 21" cayenne GTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FOR TRADE: 22" rinspeed for 21" cayenne GTS

I am itching for a new car and would like to trade my after market wheels for stock in case something does go through.

My wheels are 22" rinspeed powder coated in glassy black with ventus tires with appx 50-60% left. There are no damages on the wheels I can see. I drove them for about 7k miles. I was told the previous owner had them for 3k miles. I believe there was a curb rash that was repaired by the previous owner. The only evidence is a scratch on the tire, but not wheels.

I am looking for someone local only who is willing to trade him stock GTS wheels with me and I am hoping to get 2000 cash. The wheels should be in perfect condition and the tires should be good enough for me to trade the car in. The price is also negotiable pending on the condition of tires. My comes with rinspeed center caps and original TPMS sensor. I am in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley

It's hard to get a good photo given the color. I would of course want you to inspect them as well.

thanks.

JC

thanks.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:54 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen your cayenne and it is sick! By chance did you happen to purchase the rims from tom lucent motors?

GLWS.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
no, but i have bought other things from tom and arling!! great people.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see you posting man!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
thanks DJ. i am on the forum all the time. i guess i just don't have much to offer!!

Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trovan
thanks DJ. i am on the forum all the time. i guess i just don't have much to offer!!
Nice wheels, we had the 23s on our project Range Rover Sport S/C. GL!