Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

look what came

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 04:50 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations

Old 05-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CorruptedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys! Pictures to follow soon.

Did no one notice the custom paint on the bottom? I kept the bottom part black but had the apron painted white. This way the car's rear doesnt look as long and bulky because the black blends in with the black of the tarmac and the white apron gives it a sporty sedan look.

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic Junior
Nice car.

pumping machiavelli btw
Dint quite get this reference

Old 05-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CorruptedSanity
Thanks guys! Pictures to follow soon.

Did no one notice the custom paint on the bottom? I kept the bottom part black but had the apron painted white. This way the car's rear doesnt look as long and bulky because the black blends in with the black of the tarmac and the white apron gives it a sporty sedan look.

Dint quite get this reference

No, I didn't notice. That makes it looks so much better. I thought it might have been something to do with the camera quality. Nice spec. What other exterior options do you have on it?

Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CorruptedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
painted centers on rims
painted bottom portion of side view mirrors. stock is black