Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

look what came

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CorruptedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
look what came

my 4s, before delivery, I had to take a peek

sitting on Pirellis btw

what go you guys think

Last edited by CorruptedSanity; 05-18-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I like it!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to all
Congratulations dude.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
thanks guys!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to allSayyaaf is a name known to all
Hey CS, make sure you take lots of HiRes pics when the car arrives (if you have time ) and more of the interior also, I want to see the leather you opted for

Regards

Old 05-18-2010, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great...
Getting it from AlNabooda? or is this AD?

Old 05-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
It's ugly. Why would you even bring such an ugly color combination to this world. I shun you.

Ya right, she's beautiful congrats.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sayyaf, I love taking hi res pics
But since you're from the "hood", why not see it in person?

Gray TT, Ali & Sons AD.

porschecarreragtmay6, I dont know if you're being sarcastically funny or blatantly honest. In all cases, I love it
But which combination are you talking about?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
CS: that would be great too. I live in Khalifa City A btw You seem to be living downtown judging from "your crib" fotos

just a little advice mate, get a nice sheild for the front, you don't want that low front chipped during your highway cruising. PROTECH (behind BMW umm al nar) can do that for 6700 AED (if I remember correctly). Expensive I know , but totally worth it and very profissional job. If you bought your car from Ali & Sons, go to Razak (indian sales guy) and tell him Mohamed AlNuaimi (Panamera 4S owner) says hi . He can send it by a flatbed to PROTECH to have it tinted before delivery with a nice discount also.

They will apply also some paint protection treatment. My driver scratched the front bumper where the invisible sheild is installed, I thought replacement is inevitable, so I went to Protech and it got away with simple polishing.

PM me if you need any further assistant

Last edited by Sayyaaf; 05-18-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!