Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

look what came

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CorruptedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Sayyaf, yep on the island.

No tint on this Panamera. I purposely chose yachting blue & cream so I can enjoy it during daylight from the inside and outside as I approach my car. Same as in my current 911 turbo. Tint prevents me from enjoying it from outside and decreases enjoyment (mine) when on the inside.

I will have to think about that bumper shield.
I think I will avoid the paint protection thingy because as I understand it, they basically polish the car mildly. and thats it. They say they use a protection film that lasts years but thats BS lol. No protection can last more than 5 to 7 months, and thats in good weather not ours. My dad got it for his Cayenne, not impressed at all.
I prefer to polish it myself, then wax it. All myself. I used Zymol.
see here:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/boxster...tml#post616892

Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CorruptedSanity is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks DJ!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car.

Originally Posted by CorruptedSanity
sitting on Pirellis btw
pumping machiavelli btw

Old 05-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome we needs more pics man!!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Man!

Old 05-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
AWESOME! love the color choice

Old 05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice car! I hope you enjoy it.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:12 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the Pan4S, enjoy! Your Cayman looks amazing. We haven't tried Zymol..have a garage full of Griot's and will be putting some Best of Show on my Pan next week.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very cool, congrats!

Old 05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
porschecarreragtmay6, I dont know if you're being sarcastically funny or blatantly honest. In all cases, I love it
But which combination are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

The whole comment was a joke except the bottom part. I love the Panamera, but I don't like the reason why it came.