Notices
Car Audio & Electronics Discuss Your Car's Electronics Here. Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, Wiring, Security, Radar, & More!

V1 mount options?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
V1 mount options?

After a very aggravating weekend with the suction cup mounts coming loose every 30 seconds, I'm in need of another mounting option for my V1. The G-Rides do-hicky is nice, but I'd prefer to mount higher on the windshield. I could use the visor clip, but then either myself or a passenger wouldn't be able to use the visor.
Everything else I've found is some variant of the G-rides mount or just a bigger suction cup.
As far as I know, there aren't any other options. But I'm hoping someone here knows of something or devised some custom setup that I can 'borrow'

Old 06-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
A buddy of mine has this on his E46 M3.

Welcome to BLENDMOUNT.COM | Innovative Mounting Solutions For Automotive Accessories

I didn't notice it for about an hour when he was telling me to find his V1.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
A buddy of mine has this on his E46 M3.

Welcome to BLENDMOUNT.COM | Innovative Mounting Solutions For Automotive Accessories

I didn't notice it for about an hour when he was telling me to find his V1.
Thanks, but exact same concept as the G-rides thingy I alluded to AND they don't make one compatible with my mirror.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:49 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Superglue the suction cups? I thought about doing that to mine because like you, I get fed up. But I found that by cleaning with an adhesive cleaner and good quality window cleaner they havent moved in a few months (knocks on wood).

Let us know if you find anything!