Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My New 2011 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
I love the interior. Porsche's alcantara is super. And I am actually a fan of the PDK. Drove a Boxster with PDK on a handling track last week and there is nothing I could bitch about.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Really nicely turned out car. Enjoy her!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-30-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmans is on a distinguished roadkmans is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
No doubt on that! To me it's just a plus on the emotion side when you shift yourself...drove the new cayman S with PDK two weeks ago and PDK definitely helps a lot when you're pushing...but what am I talking: you're car is amazing especially the interior! Keep it clean
Thanks. I appreciate your comments. As far as keep it clean goes, I spent the last three day detailing it from top to bottom. I am Co-Chair of the Concours for the Peachstate Porsche Club and show my car four times a year. I did the complete Concours detailing so I won't have to do as much for the next event on July 21st.