Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My New 2011 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmans is on a distinguished roadkmans is on a distinguished road
My New 2011 Spyder

Spent Memorial Day at my local Porsche dealer buying this amazing looking Spyder. The car is immaculate with only 1,450 miles on the odometer. Cannot believe I was lucky enough to come across this highly sought after car. This is my second purchase from this dealer so I got first choice on buying this Spyder. Several out of town buyers were chomping at the bit to buy this car but the dealer always makes sure that their good customer get the right of first refusal. Thank goodness for that. Anyway here is what she looks like

Name:  DSC00661.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  113.5 KB

Name:  DSC00663.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  93.3 KB

Old 05-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet spec

Old 05-29-2013, 05:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! I love those seats!

Old 05-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
nice color combo! enjoy!

Old 05-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
congrats and enjoy

Old 05-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
nice seats, bad shifter... great car.. enjoy

Old 05-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not a fan of the PDK...the rest is perfection though! congrats!

Old 05-30-2013, 06:48 AM
T4B
Teamspeed Junior Member
T4B is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous!

Old 05-30-2013, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmans is on a distinguished roadkmans is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
Not a fan of the PDK...the rest is perfection though! congrats!
Thanks. I realize that everyone is not a fan of the PDK but living in Atlanta it sure makes driving more pleasurable with all of the traffic plus there is no way I can shift the car with the same precision. Porsche must also feel the same way as the 2014 GT3 and the Carrera Turbo will only come with PDK.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by kmans
Thanks. I realize that everyone is not a fan of the PDK but living in Atlanta it sure makes driving more pleasurable with all of the traffic plus there is no way I can shift the car with the same precision. Porsche must also feel the same way as the 2014 GT3 and the Carrera Turbo will only come with PDK.
No doubt on that! To me it's just a plus on the emotion side when you shift yourself...drove the new cayman S with PDK two weeks ago and PDK definitely helps a lot when you're pushing...but what am I talking: you're car is amazing especially the interior! Keep it clean

Quick Reply: My New 2011 Spyder