Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Anyone Order the New Boxster??!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RickyZone
Wow, I was a bit surprised to see this! Hehe, back in the days when it was leaked in the exact same spec...

Good thing you changed your mind!

Congratulations on a perfect Boxster S. You have chosen the perfect spec! I would have ordered mine exactly the same, and my uncle is about to do so this autumn for spring 2013 delivery. I can't wait to see yours! Great car, be sure to provide us with plenty of pictures!
lol...

I was wondering how long it would take before someone would post this. Yeah, my opinion definitely changed. Looking forward to this new one!

Old 06-30-2012, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fingers crossed... I should be picking up the Boxster S tomorrow.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats

Old 06-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Picked it up about an hour ago!

Old 06-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
^^ DAMN it looks good in white

Old 06-30-2012, 08:25 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blissat9k

Congrats!! Saw the new boxster today for the first time and it's awesome. Great choice. Enjoy!!!

Old 06-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
I would be pissed if I walked into the dealership and they had two of the same color sitting there waiting for delivery. Kind of kills the uniqueness of it.

Either way its still a killer car and wish you all the best with it.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura aboutKelderek has a spectacular aura about
Looks more or less identical to mine!
Just shows that you have excellent taste.

Enjoy it!

Old 07-01-2012, 11:26 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
yess!

very nice!!

Huge congrats!
Perfect for summertime now!Hope the black leather won`t heat up too quick though

Old 07-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
smoores is on a distinguished roadsmoores is on a distinguished road
Off to the south of France next week so will shoot it in some much better locations but here are a few pics for now.

Quick Reply: Anyone Order the New Boxster??!