Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Anyone Order the New Boxster??!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ totally agree ^^^

Old 06-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just got word that my boxster s is at the port W00t!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see some pics! Congrats!

Old 06-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
It is possible to specify black alcantara on sports buckets to tone down the red just a bit.
Although the option's not shown on the configurator, I've read on another forum (might have been planet 9) about a fellow who specced the red interior, but managed to get the inserts.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
I just submitted my order for a 8/28 completion.

Here is my spec:

981330 – 2013 Boxster S

Packages
P93 – Convenience Package
P91 - Infotainment Package with BOSEฎ Surround Sound System

Exterior Colors
8V – Convertible Top in Red
U2 – GT Silver Metallic

Interior Colors
NG – Leather Interior in Natural Leather – Carrera Red

Exterior
636 – Park Assist (front and rear)
498 – Deletion of Model Designation
748 – Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors
546 – Supplemental Safety Roll-bar Painted in Exterior Color
603 – Bi–Xenon(™) Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)

Performance
XLF – Sports Exhaust System

Wheels
427 – 20-inch Carrera Classic Wheel

Wheel Accessories
446 – Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest

Interior
541 – Seat Ventilation
P04 – Sport Seats Plus (2-way, Electric)
583 – Smoking Package

Interior Leather
XSC – Porsche Crest Embossed on Head Restraints
840 – SportDesign Steering Wheel
998 – Leather Interior in Natural Leather

Old 06-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
You can have ventilated sport seats ?

Old 06-02-2012, 04:28 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blissat9k
Just got word that my boxster s is at the port W00t!!!
Now that`s great news!
Hope it did not suffer from the long journey and comes to you spotless and happy!
Congrats!

Originally Posted by navanoD

Here is my spec:
Great spec!
Even though this way the Boxster reaches 911 base price territory,it is totally worth it imo
a perfectly balanced mid engine beauty with a now much more worthy looking interior and a refreshing new exterior!
Great choice!

Old 06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ECB
Now that`s great news!
Hope it did not suffer from the long journey and comes to you spotless and happy!
Congrats!
Hopefully. I am being told that I can not get it until the official release. They are checking now to see when the exact date is.

Now just got to get the M3 out of the drive way.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by parealtor
You can have ventilated sport seats ?
You can get any seat ventilated as long as you order the heated seats too.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my spec:

981330 – 2013 Boxster S...

Wow, I was a bit surprised to see this! Hehe, back in the days when it was leaked in the exact same spec...

Over designed!
Good thing you changed your mind!

Congratulations on a perfect Boxster S. You have chosen the perfect spec! I would have ordered mine exactly the same, and my uncle is about to do so this autumn for spring 2013 delivery. I can't wait to see yours! Great car, be sure to provide us with plenty of pictures!

Quick Reply: Anyone Order the New Boxster??!