Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Hey DJ the silver 06 is just may track car the Tech art kit is going on the 08 and the call I go from Ethan yesterday got me very excited. Sounds like the Tech Art/TPC car will be ready very soon!!!!
got it now!

Old 09-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
these are a few pics of the beast at High Fidelity going through fitment and stereo install.

Attached Images      
Old 09-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Just a FYI, the front door speakers are component Focal K2 Power 165 KRX3
Also, the button in the cig lighter area is the momentary switch for thr 9500ci.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
I know for everyone following this thread this build is taking a long...long.........long time. I spoke with Cain at Hi Fidelity today and what he is doing with the Audio part of this build is incredible. As of right now I am looking at a realistic (I HOPE) date to pick up the car on October 22nd... for those counting that will be five months on this build... I think it will be worth it!!!

Last edited by jpcourt; 10-01-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:26 PM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jpcourt
I know for everyone following this thread this build is taking a long...long.........long time. I spoke with Cain at Hi Fidelity today and what he is doing with the Audio part of this build is incredible. As of right now I am looking at a realistic (I HOPE) date to pick up the car on October 22nd... for those counting that will be five months on this build... I think it will be worth it!!!
I hope you get to dirve it before the snow get here.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
You and me both!!!!!

Old 11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
I see that you have updated your signature, congrat's on the three new toys and its not even Christmass yet.
Maybe Santa will bring you a Turbo Cayman, I hope you believe in Santa because he might be the best shot you have at getting that thing back. LOL

Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
When's the last time a project finished on time lol these things always take much longer but the important thing is that you are satisfied by the end result.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I know this project is taking forever, but I think it will be worth the it in the end. I stopped by High Fidelity to take a look at the audio system build and this system will be unreal!!!! I think we are still a few weeks away but we are nearing the end at this point.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hifiautosport is an unknown quantity at this point
As with any true custom install especially of this magnitude meeting deadlines is almost always a no go. We have been working round the clock to make this car truly special. Joe it was great to finally meet you and I'm looking forward to tuning this monster with your help. Thank you for your continued patience and ability to comprehend the level of finished product we want to deliver to you. Almost time to fire it up.......CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Cain

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming