Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
BBS LM-R's??? What sizes did you go with? What tires? Looks awesome!

Old 08-31-2010, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The LM-Rs are the perfect choice!!!

Have you thought of matte black carbon fiber side vents? I think it would tie the whole theme together quite nicely. Great work!

Old 08-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
BBS LM-R's??? What sizes did you go with? What tires? Looks awesome!
Yes I love these wheels!! As far as tires I went with PS2's again and did 245-35-19's on the 295-35-19's on the back. I just ordered new tires for the back because to me, we went to big in the back. I am going to go back down to 275-35's. To me with the wider tire on this wheel makes the sidewall to big and I can feel the tire sway in a hard corner.

Old 08-31-2010, 10:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Did you wind up putting on the Techart aero parts?

Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
The Techart parts are going on now. Just so no one blast the tire size. it was 275-35. then we tried fatter at 295-30-19. looked a littel too fat and handled oddly for Joe. back to the 275.
Just a FYI, the beast is running. Video soon.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Did you wind up putting on the Techart aero parts?
Hey DJ the silver 06 is just may track car the Tech art kit is going on the 08 and the call I go from Ethan yesterday got me very excited. Sounds like the Tech Art/TPC car will be ready very soon!!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 11:19 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
That’s great news on the impending delivery of the Tech Art / TPC Cayman, cant wait to see the finished product. Put some miles on it and get it over to Monticello to see what it will do.
I know this car wasn’t intended on being a track rat, but you have to be just a little curious what the PSS10’s, LSD, LWFW, and TPC turbo will do for the overall performance of this car.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
I run 245/40 and 275/35 and they work great. It gives slightly more front tire (relative to rear) which helps cut down on the push. It still feels like a whole lotta rubber though.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:45 PM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
When is the big reveal it has to be getting close?

Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Soon!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming