Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hifiautosport is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks insane!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on the audio system......

Old 08-19-2010, 02:35 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed...This is an amazing build and I can't wait to see the end result.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
Subscribed...This is an amazing build and I can't wait to see the end result.
Great... by the way all the carbon fiber in the car was done by MaCarbon and looks fantastic!!!

Old 08-20-2010, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The craftmanship is unreal. True artistry.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Lane has been my go-to man from MaCarbon. Its truely been great dealing with him and MaCarbon.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
more pics of the original car

here are some pics of the starting car with a NR Auto front nose and the front amp rack in place. This car has recieved A Quiaf diff, pss10 Techart coilovers, adjustable front and rear sway bars, Focal/Kenwood/JL audio system, Im sure other stuff Im forgetting as well.

Attached Images       
Old 08-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hifiautosport is an unknown quantity at this point
The car looks awesome....the stereo sounds absolutely amazing while taking up very little space. Subwoofer enclosure built in fiberglass and installed in the factory center location. This car has made Cayman lovers out of pretty much everyone who has come into the shop. Great custom looks with performance and sound to match a great drivers car that can still bring you an SQ trophy at a car sound event........thumbs up....great job Joe, Ethan and George ...I love it

Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hifiautosport
The car looks awesome....the stereo sounds absolutely amazing while taking up very little space. Subwoofer enclosure built in fiberglass and installed in the factory center location. This car has made Cayman lovers out of pretty much everyone who has come into the shop. Great custom looks with performance and sound to match a great drivers car that can still bring you an SQ trophy at a car sound event........thumbs up....great job Joe, Ethan and George ...I love it
Car looks great Cain!!! I think I will make my way up to pick it up today, can't wait to hear it.

Now onto the other car... I think that that one will be a little something special...can't wait!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:11 AM
PJC
Teamspeed Member
PJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to allPJC is a name known to all
Joe - Car looks fantastic, we will have to find another gas station to stop at in Moticello, that nose wont hold up to tha last one we stopped at.
That nose should be a factory option, it looks so much better than the factory nose.

Ethan - How does the fit and finish on the NR nose compare to the factory pieces?

Last edited by PJC; 08-24-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
PJC- I really like the way it looks, it took a lot of finesse from the bodyshop because it was kinda rough out of the box. I guess you expect it when dealing with fiberglass bumpers. The hard part about this stuff is that it has no flex/give. It will crack under use at the track over time.
Needless to say the sound system is crystal clear and looks amazing(great work HiFi).
We also had put a RSS underdrive pully on this go round as well as a full service with gear box and diff flush. The car is holding up as a Porsche should and as the Subaru commercial says....Buy stock in rubber.....Joe. Im sure Michelin is loving ya!

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming