Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Teamspeed First Drive: Range Rover Evoque Prestige

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Oversteer Overlord
A Ford Explorer has no hope of being able to drive like this car. Take an Evoque for a drive - you're guaranteed to change your mind.
I will def have to - and you are prally right - i was just going on looks alone i guess. I just REALLY like the other Ranges i guess......

Old 01-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like they did a great job with it. It does look good.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vcruiser
I love my evoque. I have the dynamic, which looks a lot sportier and more aggressive. It's a lot more fun than my RR Sport supercharged, as i have said in previous posts!

Can't say i like this car in green though!

Here are some iPhone photos of mine.

Wow, yours looks completely different. This package makes a world of a difference. Congrats and enjoy in good health.

Good review DJ.