Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

RR Phantom Coupe, Exterior and Interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:51 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
RR Phantom Coupe, Exterior and Interior

Hello TS!

Here is a video I took today of the car, to show the spirit of ecstasy (hood ornament) rising with the LED head lights when you unlock the car. Power closing doors and the interior. I hope you like it, sorry for the quality.

Showing the seat controls which are under the arm rest, manually raise and lower the hood ornament and the telephone controls(hidden).

YouTube - MM's RR overview

Last edited by MeanMachine; 03-12-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful- I really like the wood paneling around the rear quater windows.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Mashalla moh'd .. beautiful car
in love with the combo
ours is black with white interior.
I don't see much of a difference between yours and ours. (ours is 2010 model)

Old 03-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
You should have showed them the fiber optic lights that are on the ceiling of the car!

Old 03-12-2011, 03:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Mashalla moh'd .. beautiful car
in love with the combo
ours is black with white interior.
I don't see much of a difference between yours and ours. (ours is 2010 model)
We were going to get Black/White but its harder to maintain, red interior doesn't show the dirt much and white as you know is easier to maintain outside.

Our next RR is Black, will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
We were going to get Black/White but its harder to maintain, red interior doesn't show the dirt much and white as you know is easier to maintain outside.

Our next RR is Black, will post pictures as soon as it arrives.
Yeah it is a pain in the ass to maintain, especially the "abayas" you know what im talking about.
I'll try posting a couple of pics of ours hopefully this week

Old 03-12-2011, 03:21 PM
AMGFanatic
Yeah it is a pain in the ass to maintain, especially the "abayas" you know what im talking about.
I'll try posting a couple of pics of ours hopefully this week
Yes, I know what you are talking about.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:05 PM
AMGFanatic
You should have showed them the fiber optic lights that are on the ceiling of the car!
Doesn't have that option.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:58 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful interior. i love it. Surprised how many 7 series controls they use though. None the less, beautiful.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lovely spec

Quick Reply: RR Phantom Coupe, Exterior and Interior