Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

1st Maybach got to play with.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010 | 06:01 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
Why would anyone buy this over a Phantom?
To be a bit more understated...I know a few guys with Phantoms that get chauffeured daily in S550's. Phantom's attract way too much attention to daily for most, and that is what makes the Maybach attractive to those that want to stay reasonably low-key

Old 02-03-2010 | 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-03-2010 | 06:50 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I couldn't stand the way a Phamtom drove. Seriously. And whats up with that rediculous 'thin spoke steering wheel'?

I'm mean really....... that thing looks like it'll break off in your hand!!

Old 02-03-2010 | 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
different strokes, just not enough stroke for the maybach...

+1, what do they go for these days?

Old 02-04-2010 | 01:34 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
different strokes, just not enough stroke for the maybach...

+1, what do they go for these days?
Not really sure Patrick.

Old 02-04-2010 | 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
As stated, I would go for a maybach all day. A roller is for being flashy, but I think it is good that the maybach doesn't stand out too much. It has class, luxury, and power, but most people wouldn't look twice at one unless they are car aficionados. I would get an Arnage turbo R over a maybach if I were driving, but the maybach if I were riding.

Old 02-04-2010 | 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I couldn't stand the way a Phamtom drove. Seriously. And whats up with that rediculous 'thin spoke steering wheel'?

I'm mean really....... that thing looks like it'll break off in your hand!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who went "whoa ... wtf is this" with the Phantom's steering wheel!

Old 02-04-2010 | 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
My uncle has a 57s after owning a 57 for 3 years. His lease is up and he's going for the RR Ghost this time

one thing I never got over on the Maybach is just how much it reminds me of a streched S class. And I'm not even talking the new S class, the nav and gauges are still from the old one

Old 02-04-2010 | 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Have i not just explained that?

Old 02-04-2010 | 03:39 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by .:Raul
My uncle has a 57s after owning a 57 for 3 years. His lease is up and he's going for the RR Ghost this time

one thing I never got over on the Maybach is just how much it reminds me of a streched S class. And I'm not even talking the new S class, the nav and gauges are still from the old one
You're not imagining it Raul. It's b/c they ARE. The car is based off a S Class Chassis.

I would love to see a Maybach based off of the NEW S Class. Can you imagine? It would be very impressive.

Quick Reply: 1st Maybach got to play with.