Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley supercar is coming?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully they'll have a concept car out soon. I can't wait to see what it looks like but I'm a bit disappointed it's not going to be on the same level as the Veyron.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I should be exctied by this news but honestly i am not

Old 04-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Bentley,

Please build a road going version of the Speed 8 with 1,600hp, less than 3,200lbs, and with an interior even more bespoke than a Mulsanne.

k?thxby,

~Your friends & Teamspeed

PS. And if you build a "hybrid" version, we'll hunt you down & kill 'ya!

Last edited by Zeus; 04-06-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:42 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I can't say how credible this particular source is, but the latest information suggests that the car will feature front mid-mounted engine, possibly supercharged W16 derived from Bugatti or tuned brand new 6.3 W12 engine from second generation of Conti GT. According to some information prototype is in developement stage, same is with concept. Car is set to be combination of GT and supercar with style clues going from historic racing Bentleys, Speed 8 racer and Hunaudières concept. I believe that if this car really will be made it will borrow technologies from other VAG group supercar makers to wind down the costs of R&D. Also seems that we can expect a concept showed at one of major auto show to gauge the reaction before the production decision will be taken.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
this seems too good to be true to be honest. bentley is only known for producing quality hand made luxury saloon cars and sporty coupes. nothing really geared towards super cars...

Old 06-20-2010, 08:22 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kumarankarth
this seems too good to be true to be honest. bentley is only known for producing quality hand made luxury saloon cars and sporty coupes. nothing really geared towards super cars...
uhhhhhhhh.....

Old 06-20-2010, 01:58 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
As I have told before, I don't know how credible this information is, I have no confirmation from other places. But I am so excited about this car that decided to share this information. Bentley has its own racing heritage and I see no cons to make a great GT supercar. I definitely hope to see concept sometimes soon. It should be something awesome if it will ever see the daylight. Will know more in coming months.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The reason they look so alike is because Bentley and Bugatti are owned by the same company, Volkswagen. Don't believe me, Google it...