Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Bahamas Flying

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful pics and story! Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, great flight/pictures/vacation!!

Old 06-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic...what a great thread and a great trip!

Old 06-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
dude that looks like a down right awesome time!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Hernando! A perfect use of your license, and exactly why I encourage people to fly. It opens up an entirely new world to you. Congrats on your awesome day with your dad.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Love the Ocean Club. How did you get on the course??? Also, the shots from above came out awesome --- i think i spot Rose Island off of PI in one of your golf shots too

Old 06-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Man, that's living the dream right there. Looks like a great time!

Thanks for sharing pics from your trip with us!

Old 06-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
Living the life!
Great pics and obviously a great time.
Glad you liked the pics. Definitely had a great time

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Great pictures, Hernando, and a great flight! And always great to get to spend a day playing golf with Dad. Thanks for sharing.
It's always great to spend a day golfing with my father, something I'm fortunate enough to do with frequency. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.

Originally Posted by ljg335i
Awesome shots Hernando! Livin' the life for sure!
Haha thanks, I'm trying. I only have one.

Originally Posted by ECB
congrats
the first time is always special and you did it in style

very cool!

and you did it in the infamous Bermuda Triangle ,hehe

thanks for sharing your great day with us!
LOL, yeah that Bermuda triangle spared me this time.

Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Man Hernando, what an amazing trip and glad you enjoyed your time with your father. Thanks for sharing man and yes you are "Living the Life". Kenny
Thanks buddy, I'm glad you liked the pictures.

Originally Posted by Alex12de
If your purpose was to make us jealous you certainly did, but i am on a beatiful Greek island now so i dont worry about it...
LOL, I think I'm jealous now. What island are you on?

Originally Posted by Montana
Wonderful pics and story! Thanks for sharing!
My pleasure, glad you liked them.

Originally Posted by Green
Wow, great flight/pictures/vacation!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by bradb1us
Fantastic...what a great thread and a great trip!
It was a great trip. Now you need to make some trips to the Bahamas/Caribbean with your new toy.

Originally Posted by GuessWho
dude that looks like a down right awesome time!
It was a great time!

Originally Posted by Gobbles
Awesome Hernando! A perfect use of your license, and exactly why I encourage people to fly. It opens up an entirely new world to you. Congrats on your awesome day with your dad.
Thanks buddy! This is exactly the reason why I got my license. When are you going to come to FL so that we can fly over to the Bahamas together?

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Awesome. Love the Ocean Club. How did you get on the course??? Also, the shots from above came out awesome --- i think i spot Rose Island off of PI in one of your golf shots too
It's not that difficult to get into The Ocean Club but the green fee will cost you $245 in the summer if you are just a guest. However, my friend is a banker there and his bank sponsors a membership for him and he got us in for about $90. We played with him as well. It's a beautiful place though, I really love the Ocean Club too. The Golf Course at Lyford is great too though.

BTW they are building a new club/community there. I believe it's called Albany. Ernie Els is designing the course there.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Man, that's living the dream right there. Looks like a great time!

Thanks for sharing pics from your trip with us!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. It was a great time.

Perhaps a TS trip to Paradise Island is in order? So far we still have to do TS trips to Europe, Colombia, Monterrey. We need to actually pull the trigger on one of these.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely done as usual Hernando, I need to get a pilot's license one day. I come from a family of pilots, so it really is in my blood.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-28-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Nicely done as usual Hernando, I need to get a pilot's license on day. I come from a family of pilots, so it really is in my blood.
Thanks. DO IT! Go get it!

Quick Reply: Bahamas Flying