Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Yeah, and a mistake it is early 2012 not late as said. Why do you ask?
Wow, where in India are you? I've recently moved to near Delhi for a year.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ FACTORY NEWS

I was in Italy last week and I was told that the dealer demo cars are delayed.

They will not arrive before September ( actually he said August, but that means September in Italy. It's just like you say that you will go to the bank on Sunday meaning Monday..)

Old 05-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
As for the moment I don't think it would be correct of me to reveal which problem they have with the car. I am 100% sure they will sort it out soon.

This is as usual.....

Old 05-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ FACTORY NEWS 2

Looks like first client deliveries will be in December 2011.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Why are people still posting in this thread when we have the official one here: https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...s-cars-31.html

Seems much more appropriate.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Ludas
Why are people still posting in this thread when we have the official one here: https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...s-cars-31.html

Seems much more appropriate.
By people do you mean me ?

You mean why I post my info in my thread ?

Stay tuned for more info.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Well I didn't go back to check who keeps bumping this thread up but if you say that it's you then I believe you. But honestly, we have an official Aventador-thread so why not post your infos in there? Multiple threads on the same topic just causes confusion.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned
The Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ FACTORY NEWS 2

Looks like first client deliveries will be in December 2011.

So any news about first client deliveries ??

Old 09-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Bentley Limited is infamous around these partsBentley Limited is infamous around these partsBentley Limited is infamous around these partsBentley Limited is infamous around these partsBentley Limited is infamous around these partsBentley Limited is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Lamborghini AVENTADOR LP 700-4 Sneak Viewing 12.11.10

Got an VIP invitation from Lamborghini S.p.A to come to the factory and see the new V12 model and the new carbon facility production.

Lamborghini offered flight ticket, transport to/from Bologna airport and lunch. Not bad... since the car first will be officially unweiled at The International Geneva Motor Show in March 2011.

And it was a blast! I was picked up at Bologna airport by Lamborghini and brought to a restaurant for lunch, right next to the factory. Needless to say...it was amazing. I love Italian food.

After that, arrived to the factory where I had to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY COMMITMENT, got a PASS and had to lock phone camera etc inside a locker room.

Lamborghini offered coffee and cookies as well in the museum and then it was time...

They made a very nice and professional presentation. Explaining all the work they have put into this and time after time saying that they wanted to create something truly unique, the One. "The One and only" he said time after time.

* So the facts are as posted 700 Hp, 2,9 sec 0-100 km/t, 7 gear ect... BUT more important how does it LOOK.....

* It looks like NOTHING else!! But you can still see it is a "Murcielago relative". An evolution. But so many different details. I think Lamborghini has a potential hit. I also sat inside the car and fired it up. I was kind of muted, but we will see when the final car arrives.

* It has a evolution of the Murcielago doors. They still open up, difference is that the doors are going a little out as well.

* The AVENTADOR has a digital speedometer and and the stop/start butten in the middle. It is the kind of design that will grow on you, first time you will say woow and from there it will grow into love.

* I asked why they did not use a dual-clutch, which most people were expecting. He answered me that they wanted to keep THE Lamborghini feeling, a feeling of the clients SHIFTING gear. In the dual-clutch you dont get this feeling. And also wery important, around 40% lighter. The new gear box has a weight of only 79 KG !!

* I also asked about the name and he confirmed that the JOTA name will not be used. And he did say it would be called Lamborghini AVANTADOR LP 700-4, but not to confirm it before it was official from the facory. AVENTADOR means the daring one or the one who dares.

Story in short:

The name is coming from the bull of the Sons of Don Celestino Cuadri Vides. The black bull weighed 507 kilos and was called Aventador
It got a second place in the Plaza de Toros de Zaragoza, (10/15/1993 ), and the skilled matador Emilio Muñoz cut off his ear. After it was celebrated as one of the bravest bulls.

I am really looking forward to see it drive. That car will be a BLAST !!!

After the presentation I was driven to their new production hall where they already have started to build for the cars.

The day ended with a meeting, discussing some future business...

Got back home way after midnight and a 22 hour day, "dead" but "quite content....."

Why did I not see this before ?

THAT beats the "Ferrari 458 Spider World Premier"

Must have been quite a day.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Banned
The Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by The Bank
So any news about first client deliveries ??

Monaco bodyguards....... or anybody ????? ( besides these first VIP deliveries)

When do the members here get their car ?

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory