Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Late 2012, if the world doesn't end.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Late 2012, if the world doesn't end.
Not 2011 ?

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
No, unfortunately.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
No, unfortunately.
Are you going to drive it in India ?

Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Are you going to drive it in India ?
Yeah, and a mistake it is early 2012 not late as said. Why do you ask?

Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah, and a mistake it is early 2012 not late as said. Why do you ask?
I have an Indian client whit an amazing collection of cars. He said that the standard of the roads are not the best, all though improving all the time.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Are you in Automobile business? Where is your client situated? He is right about the roads, they are better now but certainly not the best.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i will most likely keep the monterey blue murcie and sell the yellow one which i have not driven in over a year or more.
so my new garage is:
ferrari 599 (black)
murcie (mb)
selling my grey maserati granturismo by mansory to get a red f430 convertible (till the 458 convertible arrives)
aventador in 3 months or so
my wife drives a carrera convertible which i might sell and geat a california

Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickie
i will most likely keep the monterey blue murcie and sell the yellow one which i have not driven in over a year or more.
so my new garage is:
ferrari 599 (black)
murcie (mb)
selling my grey maserati granturismo by mansory to get a red f430 convertible (till the 458 convertible arrives)
nice line up!

Old 05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by quickie
so my new garage is:
ferrari 599 (black)
murcie (mb)
your murcie is base model or Lp640?

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory