Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Erny is on a distinguished roadErny is on a distinguished road
please no hybrid!!!!!!!!!!!!
hybrid is so gay!

LM003 700 hp V12 please!

Old 01-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by d3a
in the new issue of italian mag quattroruote (usually has reliable info for connections with lambo-ferrari,remember the first pics of the lp560-4)there is a scoop

LAMBORGHINI: 700 CAVALLI PER UNA SUV
Sì, il terzo modello della Casa di Sant’Agata ha le ruote alte. Ma con la progenitrice LM 002 c’entra poco. È leggero, aerodinamico, ultrapotente. E, va da sé, a propulsione ibrida

(LAMBORGHINI: 700 Hp FOR A SUV
Yes, the third model of the factory of Sant'Agata has large wheels. But with the ancestor LM 002 has little to do. It is lightweight, aerodynamic, ultra powerful. And, of course, with hybrid propulsion)

Thank you for posting ! This is what I have been waiting for.....

Old 01-28-2012, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't buy that car but I don't see it that bad being hybrid.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
What a holy!

Old 01-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't really have the aggressive nature of a Lamborghini. Hope the production model looks a bit different, otherwise I don't think being hybrid is bad.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Doesn't really have the aggressive nature of a Lamborghini. Hope the production model looks a bit different, otherwise I don't think being hybrid is bad.

This is only a PS. But if and when Lamborghini s.p.a decide to do it, you can be sure the car will be something special.

And I agree, hybrid is not a bad thing. The world is changing and Lamborghini needs to follow.

Old 01-29-2012, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Well.. I think there is each identities for each companies. I mean, hybrid is not the part of Lamborghini. Stephan said that Lambo doesn't effect alot at environment cause Lambos are made only few(compare with other car company like Audi, Benz, etc.) Identity shows the characteristic of brand. I think Lambo don't have to follow the trends..

Old 01-31-2012, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Well.. I think there is each identities for each companies. I mean, hybrid is not the part of Lamborghini. Stephan said that Lambo doesn't effect alot at environment cause Lambos are made only few(compare with other car company like Audi, Benz, etc.) Identity shows the characteristic of brand. I think Lambo don't have to follow the trends..

Well I was right : This has nothing to do with trends, it is about the environment.

Read this :

CEO Stephan Winkelmann:

“The future can take its own path when fuel regulations are involved. All I will say is that any development along those lines must be consistent with the DNA of Lamborghini"

( Source Autocar, January 2012)

Old 02-16-2012, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by gforce
I hope he,s wrong about the roadster!

Well let me just clarify something....

I did not say that the Roadster is NOT coming to Geneva. I said that it is not 100% that it WILL come.

Only thing that is 100% sure is, that the production car is not ready at all. They are facing a number of "challenges".....

So the question is, will they show the car with the above taken into consideration ? I am not sure, but there might be a small possibility. And if not, Lamborghini have, as I mentioned earlier, another secret surprise to make it up with....

Old 02-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lmbd is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish they show LP 570-2

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory