Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Are you sure?

Real car? No. Factory pics? Yes.

It can be seen even from the mule pics that side profile and back is absolutely off.
You dont have any factory pics

Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
thats perfect because i was not a big fan of the side profile in that picture. The front is win win win for me though. Thanks mate

Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
He did
Hey D55L im still waiting for a description of the Ferrari 612 and Enzo you saw on pics (I asked in the new 612 thread)
I haven't seen any pics or rendering of new Enzo, I guess only few inside the factory have seen at least a sketch. Speaking about New 612 I have posted few impressions in that thread. Some clues from 458 in the front design, very interesting rear design especially in the place of rear deck opening, also interior is all-new, new colors will be added, rear seats will be folding for more trunk capacity. There were some interesting renderings made by Vandenbrink Design, the general idea will clear. Also the general idea is in that thread on page 1. The actual car looking way much better, but you get the general idea also.

Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
You dont have any factory pics
I haven't them, but I have seen them after 23rd of September, don't ask me here where and who showed me them. If you want to know details PM me, this conversation will be better in private.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ok i will check th thread i missed that... Thanks D55L!
(Good you dont have them cause i would kill for them )

Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
LP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished road
I have been watching out for any info on the LP700 I can find. Have been waiting to see the real thing. Based on what has been mentioned about the I threw this hack photoshop together. My kids wanted me to add the SV to the fender. Pieced together with LP700 camo, 6th Element and Reventon pics.

Needs a lot more work...

Attached Images  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LP700SV
I have been watching out for any info on the LP700 I can find. Have been waiting to see the real thing. Based on what has been mentioned about the I threw this hack photoshop together. My kids wanted me to add the SV to the fender. Pieced together with LP700 camo, 6th Element and Reventon pics.

Needs a lot more work...
He he I will give you credit for trying

Old 12-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Although that is very rough, I'd be very happy if it looks along those lines. Thats my favourite rendering yet.
With a bit more work that could look very good. Why not try colouring it either matt yellow, white or orange and make the front air intakes black like the 570 SL
Even though it shouldn't be on there, the SV is actually very well incorporated - maybe in 6 or 7 years time?

Last edited by Spadge1976; 12-01-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
reminds me of a ferrari TR from that angle. The heavy angle over the rear fenders just screams Testarossa haha.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
He he I will give you credit for trying
Is anything accurate with the rendering above?

Old 12-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
@ LP700SV - can you add the Sesto wheels, as the other thread indicates that they are very similar to the ones on the 700

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory